To become a member of Wilton and District U3A please contact us for a membership form by email or phone:
Mobile Tel: 07562 515248
The current cost is £12.50 per person per annum. This includes £3.50 Trust Membership Subscription Fee paid to our National Organisation, The Third Age Trust, which provides a range of benefits, including liability insurance cover and production of The Third Age Trust magazine, “Life Matters” published five times per year. However, it does not include the annual cost of postage (£3.10 optional extra) please tick the Magazine Subscription box on the Application Form and include £3.10 with your membership fee.
If you are already a member of another branch of the U3A (e.g. Sarum, Salisbury & District, Spire) your Trust Membership Fee will have been paid through that branch. Joining the Wilton and District branch will therefore only cost £9.00 Please provide all details of your existing membership where requested on the application form.
Payment can be made by cash, cheque or bank transfer. Please email or post your completed application form and payment to the Membership Secretary using the details provided on the form.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
All members must:
- Abide by the Principles of the U3A movement.
- Always act in the best interests of the U3A and never do anything to bring the U3A into disrepute.
- Abide by the terms and conditions of the constitution.
- Treat fellow members with respect and courtesy at all times.
- Comply with and support the decisions of the elected committee.
- Advise the committee of any change in your personal details.
WILTON and DISTRICT U3A requires members to provide some personal information so that you can be kept informed about events and activities that are offered as part of your membership.
In collecting your information WILTON and DISTRICT U3A will:
- Store it securely
- Use it to communicate with you as a U3A member.
- Share your contact information with group convenors of the Interest Groups that you have joined.
- Send you general information about the Third Age Trust
Please be advised that you can request for your data not to be used for the direct postal mailing of the Third Age Trust magazine at any time by contacting our Membership Secretary in person at a meeting or by e-mail